How to get a successful self-employed certificate
To obtain an individual activity certificate, you should first log in to the VMI portal.
You can do this by:
1. By clicking on or going to the VMI website www.vmi.lt/evmi/pagrindinis;
2. Click on the My VMI button;
3. By logging in to the "My VMI" platform using the method that is convenient and acceptable to you.
Once you have successfully logged in to the "My VMI" platform, we can proceed to the next step.
The second step to withdraw your individual activity is to go to the menu option "Services". Here you will find further information on how to withdraw your individual activity.
Selecting the "Services" column would require a number of steps for a successful withdrawal of an individual activity:
1. Click on the "Individual activities by certificate" column;
2. Once the options have been selected, you should click on the "Booking, modifying and managing the data" option and, once you have done so, you will be able to successfully move on to the next stage of the withdrawal of the individual activity.
Once you have reached this point, you will be able to start the process of withdrawing your individual activity:
1. In the Actions section, hover your mouse over the action selection and press the ''Create'' button;
2. Once you have done this successfully, you will be redirected to the website where you should click on the green button "Fill out the application" to start the process of successfully withdrawing your individual activity.
When you click on the 'Complete application' option, you will be asked to enter the individual activity you wish to carry out and the date from which you wish to carry it out:
1. In the column marked with the first number, you can choose the date on which you want to start your self-employed activity.
2. In the column marked with the second number, you can choose the type of individual activity.
Successful access to the Wolt platform requires a sole proprietorship, which is listed in the example: 532000 (Other postal and courier activities)